Total Publications: 24
- 11 publications have been peer-reviewed (indexed in Web of Science and/or Scopus).
- 3 papers have been published in high-impact journals: Computers & Industrial Engineering (IF 2.623), Scientific Reports (IF 4.259), Physical Review letters (IF 8.462).
- 1 paper in International Journal of Communication (H-INDEX: 34, ranks 5th among all Humanities, Literature & Arts journals, and 7th among Communication journals) is under evaluation.
- M. Cebecauer, Ľ. Buzna. Large-scale test data set for location problems (data article)
- F. Belgrado, Ľ. Buzna, F. Foiadelli, M. Longo (Under evaluation). Evaluating the Predictability of Future Energy Consumption: “Application of statistical classification methods to data from EV charging points”. Submitted to VEHITS 2018, 4th International Conference on Vehicle Technology and Intelligent Transport Systems, Portugal, 16-18 March, 2018.
- L. Fortunati, G. Lugano, A.M. Manganelli (Under evaluation). How young generations in Italy perceive the rise of autonomous and robotized cars. Special issue of the International Journal of Communication (IJoC) on “Cars and contemporary communication: machine, medium, mobility”.
- * Lugano, Z. Kurillova, T. Kovacikova, G. Pourhashem (In preparation). Beyond Travel Time Savings: Conceptualising and Modelling the Individual Value Proposition of Mobility. Abstract accepted for the 4th Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility (CSUM 2018).
- Kováčiková T., Lugano G., Pourhashem G. (2018) From Travel Time and Cost Savings to Value of Mobility. In: Kabashkin I., Yatskiv I., Prentkovskis O. (eds) Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication. RelStat 2017. [Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 36. Springer, Cham] [Google books]
2017 (13 publications)
- P. Czimmermann, M. Koháni, L. Buzna (2017). The Design of Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles and its Properties, 14th International Symposium on Operations Research (SOR ’17), 27-29 September 2017, Bled (Slovenia).
- R. Carvalho, L. Buzna (2017). Controlling congestion on complex networks: fairness, efficiency and network structure, Scientific Reports 7, Article number: 9152 – published online August 2017. [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- M. Cebecauer, L. Buzna (2017). A Versatile Adaptive Aggregation Framework for Spatially Large Discrete Location-Allocation Problems, Computers & Industrial Engineering 111 (2017) 364–380. [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- G. Lugano (2017). Virtual Assistants and Self-Driving Cars: To what extent is Artificial Intelligence needed in Next-Generation Autonomous Vehicles? Intelligent Transport Systems Telecommunications (ITST 2017) conference, 29-31 May 2017, Warsaw (Poland). [Scopus]
- K-K. Kleineberg, L. Buzna, F. Papadopoulos, M. Boguñá, and M. Á. Serrano (2017). Geometric Correlations Mitigate the Extreme Vulnerability of Multiplex Networks against Targeted Attacks. Physical Review Letters 118, 218301 – Published 25 May 2017 [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- G. Lugano, M. Hudak, K. E. Ambrosch, T. Kováčiková (2017). Travel Time, Resource Reachability and Quality of Living in Urban Contexts: a Case Study from Slovakia. Proceedings of Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2017. [Scopus]
- M. Koháni, P. Czimmermann, M. Váňa, M. Cebecauer, L. Buzna (2017). Designing Charging Infrastructure for a Fleet of Electric Vehicles Operating in Large Urban Areas. Proceedings of 6th International Conference on Operations Research and Enterprise Systems (ICORES 2017), 23-25 February 2017, Porto (Portugal). [Web of Science]
- T. Petrov, M. Dado & K.E. Ambrosch (2017). Computer Modelling of Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems. Proceedings of the TRANSCOM 2017 conference on sustainable, modern and safe transport. [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- G. Lugano, L. Fortunati, F. Costantini, P. Montessoro (2017). Driverless Cars and the Semantics of Mobility: Technical, Legal and Social Challenges. Presented at the 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services (MobileHCI 2017), 4-7 September 2017, Vienna (Austria).
- G. Lugano (2017). Assessing Individual and Group Behavior from Mobility Data: Technological Advances and Emerging Applications. Encyclopedia of Social Network Analysis and Mining (2nd edition), Springer Science+Business. 10.1007/978-1-4614-6170-8_219
- T. Kováčiková (2017). Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking – Objectives, Opportunities and Activities. Proceedings of the 13th Railway Forum, Bratislava.
- L. Buzna (2015). The Onset of Congestion in Charging of Electric Vehicles for Proportionally Fair Network Management Protocol. In K.F. Doerner et al. (eds.). Proceedings of Operations Research 2015 – Selected papers of the International Conference of the German, Austrian and Swiss Operations Research Societies (GOR,ÖGOR, SVOR/ASRO). SpringerDOI 10.1007/978-3-319-42902-1_13
- T. Petrov (2017). Computer Modelling-Based Optimization of Communication in Warning Applications for VANET. 2017 International Student Conference, Prague
2016 (6 publications)
- T. Petrov, M. Dado, K.E. Ambrosch, & P. Holečko (2016). Experimental topology for V2V communication based on Internet of Things. IEEE ELEKTRO, pp. 72-76, ISBN 978-1-4673-8698-2. [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- K. E. Ambrosch & D. Leihs (2016). Assessment of Smart City Implementations. Proceedings of Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2016. DOI: 10.1109/SCSP.2016.7501036 [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- K.E. Ambrosch, D. Leihs, G. Lugano (2016). Driving Change in Transport Systems. Science Impact, pp. 97-99.
- L. Buzna (2016) Equitable Distribution of Scarce Resources in Transportation Networks. Proceedings of ITAT 2016 Workshop, pp. 197-199. Presentation slides here
- D. Leihs & U. Naz (2016) A structured approach to assess the success factors of urban zone management. Proceedings of the 11th ITS European Congress, Glasgow (Scotland).
- T. Petrov, T. & V. Ďurček, PHY and MAC characteristics of VANETs in dense traffic scenarios. Proceedings of 20th international student conference on electrical engineering, 24 May 2016, Prague (Czech Republic). ISBN 978-80-01-05950-0.
2015 (2 publications)
- K.E. Ambrosch, M. Dado, A. Janota and J. Spalek (2015). Smart Cities as a University Common Talk: The Case of UNIZA. Proceedings of Smart Cities Symposium Prague 2015. [Web of Science] [Scopus]
- M. Dado, A. Janota, J. Spalek, P. Holečko, R. Pirník, K.E. Ambrosch (2015). Internet of Things as Advanced Technology to Support Mobility and Intelligent Transport. In: Mandler B. et al. (eds) Internet of Things. IoT Infrastructures. IoT360 2015. Springer Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering book series (LNICST), vol. 170, Springer, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-47075-7_12. [Web of Science] [Scopus]
The list of publications includes scientific outputs of projects acquired and managed by the ERAdiate team (notably, the H2020 project MoTiV), since these are indirect outputs of the ERAdiate project. These publications are marked with a * in front of the name of the first author of the publication.