Day 1 – Tuesday 19 September
- Writing a competitive H2020 proposal.
- Horizon 2020 (H2020) collaborative projects with focus on “Smart, Green and Integrated Transport”, “Information and Communication Technologies” and “Secure, Clean and Efficient Energy”.
- General overview and focus on Dissemination, Protection and Exploitation of research results.
- Sightseeing tour of Zilina.
- Reception with Slovak companies.
Day 2 – Wednesday 20 September
- Impact in H2020 projects.
- Project Management: how to successfully manage a consortium? Tips from successful grant holders.
- Individual funding opportunities: Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships and European Research Council (ERC) grants.
- Fostering opportunities for young researchers: COST.
- Networking dinner.
Day 3 – Thursday 21 September
- Hands-on training to enhance researchers’ skills.
- Ethics requirements in H2020.
- Providing support for academics at all stages of their career at UNIZA: panel discussion.
- Slovak funding programmes: APVV, VEGA, KEGA. Insight from project evaluators and successful grant holders.
Please note that the event will be in English, except the session on Slovak funding programmes (Day 3) which will be held in Slovak.