co-located with SmartCity 360 summit
This international event was organised by ERAdiate and endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
INTSYS conference aimed to bring together research, industry and startups to talk about emerging technology, trends & breakthrough scientic knowledge in the field of ITS and to collaborate and inspire each other.
The objective of the conference was twofold:
1. to enable researchers in ITS to share their achievements and findings in different areas of Intelligent Transport Systems
2. to bring together the relevant ITS stakeholders and to address the following questions:
- What role has research and end users in developing ITS solutions?
- How to maximise the use of research outcomes by industry?
- Should ITS be a priority for regional smart specialisation strategy?
All accepted papers are published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world’s largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Accepted authors are invited to submit extended versions of their papers to Special Issue in EAI Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems.