The objectives of ERAdiate are to:
- Unlock and strengthen UNIZA research potential in Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
- Promote excellence of the University of Zilina (UNIZA) as well as the Zilina convergence region in the field of ITS
- Enhance transnational cooperation in research thus increasing international competitiveness of UNIZA
- Intensify national and international cooperation with stakeholders
- Contribute to growth and jobs in line with regional innovation strategies
The ERAdiate project intends to help UNIZA become an ITS research and innovation leader in Central Europe.
Systematic development of human resources (notably attracting highly experienced international experts and increasing the critical mass of excellent researchers in ITS), effective exploitation of research infrastructures and structural changes within UNIZA are the key instruments to reach the ERAdiate objectives.