The ERAdiate+ is expected to have the following impacts:
Impacts on Research and Innovation
- unlock and stimulate UNIZA’s research potential in the research areas of UNIZA long terms strategy;
- increase awareness about UNIZA’s research activities in the European Research Area;
- more effective management of research and innovation at UNIZA;
- enhanced international competitiveness of UNIZA by means of transnational co-operation;
- increased participation of UNIZA in European research and development programmes;
- more intensive national and international cooperation with stakeholders, especially innovative business partners, research institutions and professional associations.
Institutional and Structural Changes
- strategy for sustainable development human resources and research infrastructures at UNIZA;
- integration of ERA priorities into UNIZA processes, including open recruitment, gender balance, peer review, and doctoral training.
Impacts on Regional Development
- stronger interaction with regional and national authorities in designing and implementing research and innovation strategies and policies for the SMART specialization;
- direct contribution to regional and national development plans;
- effective contribution to the regional economic and social development.